TV mount – how to select
Buying a TV is a hassle, you have to choose from a large number of models and carefully deal with all the characteristics. But the convenience and comfort of watching depends not only on how much quality TV you have chosen, but also on the location of the TV. The question is where to install a TV set is asked by many users. In this article we will talk about how to choose the best oled tv wall mount.
I want the new TV to fit into the interior, did not take up much space and was in a safe place where it will not be possible to tip over or hurt. A TV mount solves all the problems associated with installing a TV in a room. Now there is a wide choice of mounts on sale which differ among themselves in design, technical characteristics and, of course, the price. We want to tell you how to choose the right mount for your TV, and what characteristics you should pay attention to.
Bracket for TV is a special mount, which is designed to install and hang the TV on the wall or ceiling. With the help of this mount you can hang the TV almost anywhere in the room, which allows you to achieve maximum functionality and comfortable viewing. The design of brackets is different, more advanced models allow you to tilt and rotate the TV at the right angle, simple models provide only a fixed connection.
The TV mount is the ideal solution if you are:
- You want to save space in your room;
- You want to install your TV safely (no shocks or bumps);
- want to hang the TV on the wall;
- You want to functionally install the TV (tilt, rotate).
When choosing a mount for the TV, you may have a lot of questions. Many people are interested in how strong the design is, what is the maximum weight it can withstand, and what is the standard to choose from. Also, wall mountings have many specific characteristics that you need to know. Of course, you can always use the services of private companies, which for a fee will choose a suitable mount and install. But why spend money if you can get acquainted with all the subtleties and pick up the necessary fastening yourself. In this article you will learn all the details of how to choose the right mount for your TV.
Main types of mounts
- Tilt and swivel mount for TV is a multifunctional type of mounting that allows both tilting the TV (up and down) and turning it (left and right). The advantages of this mounting include a wide range of options for adjusting the position of the TV. You can adjust the screen rotation and tilt for comfortable viewing from anywhere in the room. To the disadvantages can be attributed to a relatively high price, also fasteners of this type occupy a large part of the space than other fasteners. This is due to the fact that you need to save space for the possible position of the TV. The maximum angle of inclination can be 20 degrees, the maximum angle of rotation 180 degrees.
- Tilt mount for TV – this type of mounting is quite common, allows you to change the vertical angle of inclination of the TV. It takes up less space than an inclined-swiveling mount, and also has a lower cost (due to a less complex design). Cannot adjust the angle of rotation of the TV horizontally. Often used in halls. The maximum angle of inclination can be 20 degrees.
- Fixed mount for TV is the simplest type of mounting, almost does not take up space. Characterized by the lowest cost due to the simplicity of design and the impossibility of adjustment. The absence of pivoting units not only reduces the cost of mounting, but also increases its reliability.
- Ceiling mount for TV – the most ergonomic mount, which allows you to change the angle of rotation and angle of inclination of the TV in wide ranges. In a room with low ceilings you can not install such a mount. But the owners of rooms with high ceilings will be able to conveniently change the positioning of the TV for their needs.